4.5 of 5 ( 150 votes )
- RailBandit LLC
- USD 3.99
- File Size
- 5.16 MB
- Release Date
- 2010-09-21 20:46:58
- Version Updated Date
- 2014-10-14 16:55:30
- Release Notes
- 1. fixed geocoding error which was affecting some users.
2. all stops along the planned route have line/train indicators on the map.
3. fixed minor connectivity and configuration issues.
4. added Facebook and Twitter sharing option ("About" screen).
- Minimum iOS Version 5.0 - iPhone3GS - iPadWifi - iPad3G - iPodTouchThirdGen - iPhone4 - iPodTouchFourthGen - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX
Please read carefully this description before you buy. Some people purchased this app only based on its high rating, expecting to have all schedules in the world included, and having discovered they were not, got quite upset (expressing this is their reviews). So please, again: READ THE DESCRIPTION, paying attention to which schedules are included.
• • • • • • • • • • • •
Accurate, up-to-date schedules since early 2008 when we launched our app on feature phones.
* There are no recurring/subscription charges for this app for any features, such as live information. You get all functionality for one flat fee - unlike it is with other similar applications in this store.
* How many of you downloaded apps with schedules not maintained, ending up using old data? All schedules in this app show their effective date, so you can see for yourself if they are current by comparing to corresponding agency website.
1. Offline transit directions. Enter points A and B and the program gives you the best directions, including connections between lines and agencies. It works in tunnels, subways - anywhere.
2. Plan trips up to 14 days from now
3. Information includes delays, service advisories and track information where available.
4. No hassle schedule updates. No need to reinstall the application when schedules change. Download new schedules directly to your phone at any point.
5. Find relevant schedules by city or zip.
6. Your recent trips are saved and accessible with a single click.
7. Track yourself on a train with GPS to check if your train is late.
Note to Amtrak Acela riders: install Amtrak Northeast schedules. Acela trains have numbers 2100-2299.
Amtrak Empire Builder, California Zephyr and Southwest Chief: when planning trips, turn of "Long-haul trains" option in "Application Settings".
• Amtrak Northeast Corridor
• Amtrak Downeaster - Boston - Portland, ME
• Amtrak Empire Service (Northeast)
• Amtrak Keystone - NYC - Harrisburg, PA
• Amtrak Pennsylvanian - NYC - Pittsburgh, PA
• Amtrak Hiawatha (Chicago-Milwaukee,WI)
• Amtrak Michigan Services
• Amtrak Lake Shore Limited
• Amtrak Pacific Surfliner (California)
• Amtrak Capitol Corridor (California)
• Amtrak Cascades (Northwest)
• Amtrak Coast Starlight (Seattle - LA)
• Amtrak San Joaquin
• Amtrak Empire Builder
• Amtrak California Zephyr
• Amtrak Southwest Chief
• Amtrak Capitol Limited (Chicago - DC)
• Amtrak Maple Leaf (Toronto-DC)
Plus starting January 23, 2012:
• Amtrak Vermonter
LIRR, NJ Transit, Metro North, Chicago Metra, MBTA, BART, Caltrain, Metrolink, NCTD Coaster and Sprinter, LA Metro, SFRTA, JFK AirTrain, PATH, SEPTA, DART, GoTransit, PATCO, WMATA, VRE, MARC train and more… http://www.railbandit.com/schedules.htm
Not happy with cheap unreliable iTransit apps that flooded this store? This app takes much less space than competition because it's not filled with worthless graphics, but it does the real work planning your trips.