4.5 of 5 ( 16 votes )
- Calculated Industries
- USD 9.99
- File Size
- 16.12 MB
- Release Date
- 2010-10-21 23:46:21
- Version Updated Date
- 2019-02-15 02:50:12
- Release Notes
- Enhanced Amortization function like the REM's big brother QPIII.
What's New that launches after new install or update, walks you through new app features and any news from Calculated Industries.
New menu for better app navigation.
- Minimum iOS Version 9.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - Watch4 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen - iPhone11 - iPhone11Pro - Watch5 - iPadSeventhGen - iPadSeventhGenCellular - iPhone11ProMax
Residential Real Estate Finance Calculator for Agents, Brokers, Attorneys, Loan Officers and other Mortgage Industry Professionals
The Real Estate Master® IIIx app from Calculated Industries gives Real Estate professionals the power, portability and ease-of-use of the Real Estate Master IIIx on your iPhone or iPad. And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
Get complete payment solutions with mortgage insurance, amortization, FHA, ARMs, rent vs. buy comparisons and more.
Ideal for new agents and professionals – anyone who doesn’t require buyer qualifying functions:
• Enter loan scenario and quickly solve for PITI and other “what-ifs”
• Compare renting vs. buying costs, including estimated tax savings
• Calculate future values and property appreciation
• Instantly solve your clients’ real estate finance questions
• E-mail loan worksheets to your clients from your iPhone
Built-in functions help you find instant solutions for:
• Complete PITI payments, including FHA
• Amortizations with remaining balances
• Bi-weekly loans and ARMS
• Rent vs. Buy comparisons and estimated tax savings
• Future Value, property appreciation
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the Real Estate Master and Qualifier Plus Real Estate and mortgage calculators
• Loan terms and payment types can be e-mailed from the app
• Amortization screen lets you see all amortization or loan data at once and e-mail it directly from the app screen on your phone
• Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
Time-saving Utilities Include:
• Date Math function lets you instantly see closing and expire dates
• Triple Zero key saves time and keystrokes
• Memory Function
• User-Definable Preferences — define and store payments per year, taxes and insurance
• Entry-editing backspace key – with a swipe of a finger
• Works as a standard calculator
• Free Pocket Reference Guide available at www.calculated.com
Real Estate Master® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.