4.5 of 5 ( 10393 votes )
- Zia U
- File Size
- 105.84 MB
- Release Date
- 2016-05-24 19:42:43
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-02-02 00:10:20
- Release Notes
- -New battle type
- Minimum iOS Version 8.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - Watch4 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
Welcome to Shark World where you can have different ocean shark species, build underwater home, and build your underwater shark world. Explore the mysterious world of underwater animals. Collect exciting sea sharks like hammerhead shark, Angel sharks and prehistoric ones like Megalodon. Feed, Raise, Crossbreed and Battle with your sea monsters.
- Free to play!
- Underwater environment.
- Park building sim game.
- A wide range of exciting sharks.
- A wide variety of exciting sea Shark to breed.
- Feed those hungry jaws
- Fight in underwater battle arena. Attack and destroy!
-Make your own team of Sharks and take them to battle!
-Various battle stages where your sharks can compete for prizes.
- The whole sea is open for you! Be the prime hunter of the ocean.
-Evolve your Shark into epic form and explore an exciting fun world!
-Custom elemental habitats for each type of Sharks.
-The Decor area is filled with stylish and attractive decorations.
- A crossbreeding simulator, which brings out surprisingly realistic results!
- Manage your water world as you would in real life- this includes feeding your shark, and arranging food resources.