4.5 of 5 ( 739 votes )
- EEFan Inc.
- USD 1.99
- File Size
- 45.16 MB
- Release Date
- 2010-08-19 16:04:04
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-10-22 15:54:57
- Release Notes
- New feature: The slider in settings lets you adjust visual magnitude of stars, planets and other night objects so you can leave only those you can see with the naked eye.
- Minimum iOS Version 8.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - Watch4 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
Do you love the starry night? Do you want to know everything in the sky? Star Rover is the fantastic planetarium for your iPhone and iPod touch. Just hold up your iPhone and Star Rover will tell you exactly what you are pointing at.
Star Rover determines your location automatically. You'll see the stars, moon, planets, constellations in their proper place from your current location. As you move your iPhone, the star map updates in real time.
Star Rover makes the virtual sky a gorgeous view. You can see star twinkling, beautiful nebulae, occasional meteor and even sunset glow in the evening.
Star Rover is very easy to use. You can simply change the sky view in settings and use Quick Find for everything you want to know in the night sky.
Star Rover lets you set your location manually so you can see the sky from any part of the world. It also lets you travel to the future or the past and see the sky on different dates and times. If you are planning for a solar eclipse, this is the app you need.
- Over 120,000 stars.
- All 88 constellations with beautiful artworks.
- Planets and their moons with stunning graphics.
- Moon phases.
- Real images of Messier objects.
- Sky objects information.
- Realistic Milky Way.
- Equatorial and azimuthal grids.
- Sky view underneath the horizon.
- Visual magnitude adjustment.
- Manually time & date setting.
- Manually location setting.
- Quick Find.
- Point and view (iPhone only, compass support required).