5 of 5 ( 651665 votes )
- Finger Arts
- File Size
- 88.51 MB
- Release Date
- 2010-05-07 07:55:16
- Version Updated Date
- 2019-06-07 18:25:46
- Release Notes
- This Sudoku update includes improvements and bug fixes
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 9.1 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
▻Sudoku is Sudoku with Point System, Runs, and Online Leaderboards. Discover the next evolution of Sudoku with amazing graphics, animations, and ease of use. This is a Sudoku like one you have never experienced before ;)
...Thousands of puzzles, all free. Top class puzzles with selectable level of difficulty :)
To the classic Sudoku, we added:
=> A smart point system, wherein your score is based on 1) the value of each number multiplied (at the time of its match) by a multiplier that decreases in time and 2) the value of each block, row, column multiplied (at the time of its completion) by the decreasing multiplier
=> Thanks to Game Center, you can now rank and compare Sudoku scores and achievements against friends and strangers
=> ▻Sudoku also counts the runs, that is, each uninterrupted sequence of games won, and adds them to the online leaderboards
In ▻Sudoku, you win a game when you solve a puzzle with 3 errors or less (we used this threshold to give a bit of slack for mis-tapping :) Also, you have a number of hints to help you play (more at the easy, less at the hard level). To fit any taste, you can choose between a lush tile look or a more classic board look :)
What our testers are saying:
• "The game is perfect! I am really loving ▻Sudoku. It is very addicting and fun, absolutely the best sudoku I have ever played."
• "Fabulous! You turned me into a ▻Sudoku fan hook, line and sinker :)"
• "The gameplay of ▻Sudoku is great, very smooth."
• "Great app - love it! Well done! Love the start up sounds/music!"