2.5 of 5 ( 121 votes )
- Oren Avraham
- File Size
- 7.47 MB
- Release Date
- 2013-03-01 20:38:40
- Version Updated Date
- 2017-01-26 17:53:16
- Release Notes
- We've made a major update for you:
1. New feature - say your destination and get your arrival time immediately.
2. New watch app - See your location and driving time on your watch.
3. New widget - Operate Waze by voice from your Today screen with 1 click.
4. 3D Touch shortcuts - open your Voice mode/ Favorites/ History with 1 click.
5. IOS 10 compatible.
- Minimum iOS Version 8.3 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74
Google Maps Talk And Drive improves Google Maps by adding great features:
Operating your navigation applications simply by talking.
All you have to do is launch the app, say a place you want to go to, and that’s it.
Your selected navigation app will be opened with navigation instructions.
Improved navigation search:
Search places by their name without having to specify the address. The app completes the full address of the destination automatically.
History and favorites list:
You can keep your favorites places in a list and navigate to them simply by talking.
The app automatically keeps the history of all your destinations.
Supported navigation apps:
1. Apple maps
2. Google maps