- News Life Media Pty Ltd
- File Size
- 28.7 MB
- Release Date
- 2013-09-05 21:30:44
- Version Updated Date
- 2017-10-11 15:57:10
- Release Notes
- What’s new with this update?
- Now available to download onto your iPhone
- Improved storefront and additional menu options including a Contact Us page
To continue receiving new issues of taste.com.au magazine you will need to update to this version of our app. You will still be able to download any previously purchased issues in our new app version.
- Minimum iOS Version 9.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
* Enjoy the first 30 Days FREE with your one-year subscription *
taste.com.au magazine brings to life all recipes that are a joy to make and eat, whether you're after quick and healthy midweek meals, something lusciously indulgent or amazing food to share with family and friends. Plus, each month the magazine features some of Australia's favourite foodies including Manu Feildel, Matt Preston, and Marion Grasby, showcasing irresistible new recipes and ideas from their kitchens. Here comes food like you’ve never seen it before.
The new taste.com.au magazine digital edition is now available to download!
Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and cost of renewal is set at prices above. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
The current version of the taste.com.au Magazine app is not compatible with iOS VoiceOver software.
Note about Family Sharing: Family Sharing is available for the Free App only. Unfortunately you cannot share any purchases you have made within the App in Family Sharing (in-app purchases include single issue sales and subscriptions).