4.5 of 5 ( 11754 votes )
- File Size
- 40.25 MB
- Release Date
- 2016-04-18 21:22:35
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-12-19 19:22:56
- Release Notes
- We’re taking audio to the next level. Now you can listen to Skimm Notes while driving. With CarPlay. Start listening while you’re home and finish in the car, or vice versa. Volume up.
This version includes a crash fix for listening to Notes on older versions of iOS.
- Minimum iOS Version 10.0 - iPhone5 - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
theSkimm App gives you all the news and information you need to know to start your day. Try the app for free, after that it’s less than a cup of coffee a month. We’re making it easier for you to live a smarter life, and there’s a lot that comes with that…
Every weekday, you get the news you need to know to start your day. All nonpartisan. All in one place. All in 5 mins or less.
Want more? Our audio episodes break down important, relevant topics for you to listen to on the go in 10 minutes or less.
That’s right. Our calendar syncs directly with yours -- Apple or Google, you choose -- to make sure you always know what’s coming up and can plan ahead. It’s constantly updating to make sure you never miss important events in politics, sports, entertainment, and more.
Every Friday we recommend a new book that you won’t be able to put down and every day we recommend a new, 5 min Read to get into.
Consider your downtime handled. And smarter. Every Friday we give you what to watch, listen to, download, and read over the weekend.
In-app purchase subscription required. All monthly subscriptions begin with a free trial, after which a recurring charge of $2.99 per month. All yearly subscriptions are charged $29.99 at the time of purchase, with a recurring charge billed annually.
- Subscription options: monthly subscription of $2.99 per month, or yearly subscription of $29.99 per year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication