3.5 of 5 ( 9 votes )
- USD 0.99
- File Size
- 11.56 MB
- Release Date
- 2012-10-09 06:03:59
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-03-19 16:19:45
- Release Notes
- The location of St. Paul-Minneapolis, Union Depot, MN Station (MSP) was updated on the Amtrak Empire Builder Route.
Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Minimum iOS Version 10.0 - iPhone5 - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen - iPhone11 - iPhone11Pro - iPadSeventhGen - iPadSeventhGenCellular - iPhone11ProMax
Buy TrackMyStop right now and turn your iPhone and iPad into a GPS Navigation system for train travel.
During your train travel, do you ever lose track of time or your destination while reading a good book, playing an amazing game on your iPhone, chatting with a fellow passenger or simply listening to a new music album you downloaded from iTunes?
Do you ever want to catch some sleep and arrive fresh at your destination but are afraid you will miss your stop?
Do you ever want to know which city you are passing through?
Do you ever wonder when is the right time to call your ride so that they won’t be waiting too long at the station for you?
Do you ever fear you will miss your stop because you are taking the train for the first time or you are new to the area or you are visiting a new city?
If any of the above situations apply to you, take control of your train travel using TrackMyStop.
Whether you are a regular commuter or an occasional traveler, you need TrackMyStop to make your train journey easy, safe and comfortable. Now you will never ever miss your stop.
It’s easy - Just select your destination station and an alert distance. TrackMyStop uses your location to track how far you are from your destination and alerts you when you arrive within the selected alert distance while also keeping you informed about your progress throughout the journey.
TrackMyStop helps you:
1. Identify major stations on your train route.
2. Estimate how far you are from your destination.
3. Identify cities you are traveling through.
4. Calculate how fast your train is going (whenever speed can be tracked)
5. Send SMS message to alert your ride to pick you up.
6. Inform your family and friends upon your safe arrival.
6. View station stops on your route on an interactive map.
Currently TrackMyStop supports and recognizes routes of the following railroads and rapid transit systems:
BART - Bay Area Rapid Transit in the San Francisco Bay Area in California
Boston's MBTA Commuter Rail
Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) L or 'L' or EL
Dallas Area Rapid Transit
LIRR - Long Island Rail Road
New Jersey Transit
SEPTA - Regional Rail
Select routes of VIA Rail**
TrackMyStop works in the background too. You will be alerted even when your device is locked, you are talking on your iPhone or using another app.
NO ADVERTISEMENTS. NO IN-APP PURCHASES NECESSARY.
BUY TrackMyStop now and GET ALL FEATURES described above.
TrackMyStop requires Location Services to be enabled on your device. You also need to authorize TrackMyStop to use your location. Cellular service is highly recommended though not required. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
iPad, iPhone and iTunes are registered trade marks of Apple Inc.
*Most AMTRAK routes are now supported.
** Only selected routes for VIA rail are included.