4 of 5 ( 31 votes )
- Raging Coders
- File Size
- 65.72 MB
- Release Date
- 2013-07-31 21:32:19
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-06-05 18:53:22
- Release Notes
- * General Bug fixing and stability improvements
- Minimum iOS Version 8.2 - Watch4 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
Transit Tracker – Washington DC (WMATA) & Maryland (MTA), the only app you’ll need to navigate the Transit System greater Washington DC and Baltimore metro area. You know how to get there; we’ll help make sure you get there on time!
This application covers the ENTIRE Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) metrobus *AND* metrorail system along with several other Transit authorities including the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA).
Find the nearest bus, train or subway station with scheduled stops and view upcoming departures with just two quick taps. Track vehicle locations and see ACTUAL departure (* support limited to WMATA metrorail).
Not sure how to get there, feeling adventurous or need to find an alternate route? We’ve got you covered! Use the built in trip planner to navigate the city with ease.
Tired of those other apps that make you download HUGE files? This app does not do that, **No syncing required! Schedule data is compiled nightly on our servers with transit data for all routes provided directly from WMATA, Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) and other supported transit authorities.
Includes a fully searchable database of all stops, stations and routes serviced by WMATA, Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) and supported transit authorities with quick access to all departures scheduled for the day. Weekly updates are downloaded in the background.
In-App Purchase is required for the following features:
. Removal of Advertisements
. Ability to Bookmark (Save) transit stops
. Ability to use the Today Widget
. Ability to use the Watch App
If applicable, realtime and schedule data is available without Purchase.
Feel free to drop us an email with and suggestions!
Supported transit authorities:
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA)
- Maryland Transit Administration (MTA)
- Central Maryland Regional Transit
- Howard Transit
- Arlington Transit
- Virginia Railway Express
- Allegany County Transit
- Fairfax Connector
- MTA Office of Local Transit Support
- DC Circulator
* Real time data provided by Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), accuracy and availability may vary
**Data connection required to use this application