4.5 of 5 ( 1796 votes )
- File Size
- 60.96 MB
- Release Date
- 2017-10-16 06:03:17
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-12-18 15:27:47
- Release Notes
- Our goal is to create the most complete translator app on iPhone.
Please find in this update the translation of the app in many languages.
Furthermore, we improved accuracy of translations, speech recognition and synthesis.
And as always, if you need help with subscription, premium or standard product, feel free to contact our fast-reacting support
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 10.0 - iPhone5 - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
Translator is the most effective voice and text translator in the world, that allows you to communicate easily and effectively all around the globe.
* Apple Speech Recognition Technology support - real-time voice recognition to enhances the speed and efficiency of your translations
* +120 languages for text translations
* +50 languages for voice translations
* Female or Male voice to help you pronunce the translation
* iCloud integration: the history of your translations is synchronized across all your Apple devices
Translated by Google Translate™ and Microsoft™.
This app contains subscription :
- You can subscribe for pro version and no ads
- Subscription is from $39.99 USD yearly*
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one month"/"three months"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable