4.5 of 5 ( 101 votes )
- Touch Press Inc
- USD 3.99
- File Size
- 657.89 MB
- Release Date
- 2014-09-10 04:49:05
- Version Updated Date
- 2015-03-12 06:30:49
- Release Notes
- - We've been nominated for a BAFTA! Not really anything to do with the update, but it's great news, and we love sharing happy things with you all.
- The button placements and scaling have been improved for iPad mini users - no more awkward off-the-screen tapping!
- A couple of other minor bugs have been squished.
- Minimum iOS Version 6.0 - iPhone - iPhone4 - iPodTouchFourthGen - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPodTouchSixthGen
Join Twelve in this beautiful adventure-led game that takes you on a journey through a universe of numbers!
- Winner - Develop 2015 - Best Education Game
- British Academy (BAFTA) Games Awards 2015 Nominee - Best Family Game
- Pocket Gamer Awards 2015 Nominee - Most Innovative Game
“9/10 - Brilliantly put together platformer with a mathematical twist.” - Pocketgamer.com
“I felt increasingly optimistic about the future of education. The game is fun.” - Forbes
“If your children don’t like this, I’ll eat my iPad.” - The Sun on Sunday
"Twelve a Dozen isn't just an unexpected gem for all ages... it's an absolute diamond". - Jay is Games
WELCOME TO DOZENOPOLIS!
Meet the heroine, Twelve, as she sets off on an adventure to rescue her family following a cataclysmic event that befalls the town of Dozenopolis. Follow Twelve and her companion Dot—a clever decimal point— as they explore the universe and solve mathematics puzzles along the way.
TEST YOUR BRAIN AND HAVE FUN!
Twelve a Dozen helps you discover the fun in learning mathematics. It takes a different approach to helping you learn as you play, by seamless integrating the math puzzles into the gameplay. Put simply, you won’t even notice you are learning!
Twelve a Dozen’s puzzles revolve around the manipulating of numbers throughout the adventure. You’ll have help along the way from scattered “numbles”, which are the key to solving puzzles and unlocking awesome new powers. Taking the “numbles” and creating new numbers through addition, subtraction, division and multiplication you unlock the powers hidden in these new digits!
- 50 levels of superb platforming adventure
- Delightful puzzles to solve as you journey through the world
- Core mathematical concepts presented in an engaging and meaningful way
- Stunning art and a charming story that appeals to all ages
- Charming voice-over provided by English comedian and actress Lucy Montgomery
THEY LOVE IT!
"A challenging title for players of any age." - Mobile Entertainment
“Subtly teaches.” - Joystiq
"Twelve a Dozen is a perfect example of educational games gone right." - Killscreen Playlist Selection
"The first badass educational game." - GOOD Magazine
“It’s like a maths teacher had a baby with World of Goo.” - Marmalade, iOS Store Review
“My kids are playing right now. I just heard, ‘I need a subtraction valve’” @jenn_cake
Twelve a Dozen was developed by Bossa Studios, in conjunction with educational pioneers Amplify and mathematics teachers, to ensure that its design and content complement the classroom experience in a novel and engaging way. Amplify’s mission it to re-imagining the way teachers teach and students learn, making it relevant to kid’s today.
Find out more about Twelve follow our social channels:
To find out more about Amplify and Twelve a Dozen: http://bit.ly/AmplifyTwelve
To find out more about Amplify’s vision for educators, visit: http://www.amplify.com/curriculum
For support contact: [email protected]