3 of 5 ( 17 votes )
- Axial Exchange, Inc.
- File Size
- 97.67 MB
- Release Date
- 2012-04-09 16:18:42
- Version Updated Date
- 2016-08-26 11:29:33
- Release Notes
- We'd like to extend a special thank you to all of the new and old University of Colorado Health App Users who contributed to this release.
--- What’s New in 5.7.0 ---
In the latest and greatest version of your favorite health app:
The Cholesterol Tracker now:
- has your records logged in the 256-bit Encrypted HIPAA Compliant Private Healthcare Cloud and will never be lost!
- the tracker now has a new home inside the Health Journal.
- That’s the “good” (HDL), the “bad” (LDL), and the update on the cholesterol tracker.
We’re faster! Data loads more rapidly.
Like the app? Please consider leaving a review in the AppStore! Have suggestions or feedback, please email us at [email protected]
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 8.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPodTouchSixthGen
A whole new way to stay well. UCHealth is excited to offer a service that puts the world's best health content and tools -- right on your iPhone.
- Learn about common health conditions and treatment options
- View a list of health care providers in your area or search by specialty
- Access physician bios with contact info, maps, and directions to office locations
- Get directions and see maps to UCHealth
- Track common health indicators including cholesterol, weight, blood pressure, blood glucose, headaches, pregnancy and more
- Connect with over 100 different activity devices and apps including Health app, Runkeeper, fitbit, Nike + and many more.
- Keep a list of your medications and dosing schedule
- Access easy to read articles and videos about health topics including diseases, procedures and health tips
...don’t forget, you can easily share all this data with your doctors, family and friends.