- File Size
- 14.87 MB
- Release Date
- 2015-12-04 22:09:23
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-03-05 13:21:05
- Release Notes
- - Updated color options.
- Fixed text.
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 11.0 - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen - iPhone11 - iPhone11Pro - iPadSeventhGen - iPadSeventhGenCellular - iPhone11ProMax
Order UNYQ Armor™, 3D printed personalized prosthetic covers for your patients without the need for a scanner. The UNYQ Armor™ App is a simple tool for offering amputees cool prosthetic covers as an alternative to foam or going without a cover.
- Prosthetists can use the UNYQ Armor™ App to fit patients for UNYQ prosthetic products, place new orders and manage existing orders.
- Users can find on the UNYQ Armor™ App a full product catalog of UNYQ Armor™, save and share product combinations.
Currently the UNYQ Armor™ App can be used to see and order:
- Above Knee / Transfemoral UNYQ Armor™ Prosthetic Covers
- Below Knee / Transtibial UNYQ Armor™ Prosthetic Covers
In the UNYQ Armor™ App, you can:
- Browse the UNYQ product catalog including prosthetic covers for above knee/transfemoral and below knee/transtibial.
- Capture photos and measurements needed for UNYQ to create UNYQ Armor™ personalized 3D printed prosthetic covers for your patients, helped by smart guides that show you how to line up your phone camera for each shot. Fit an AK/TF patient with 8 photos and 7 measurements and a BK/TT patient with 4 photos, 5 measurements and 3 videos.
- Place orders for UNYQ prosthetic products and manage existing orders, including tracking order statuses. All the information is sent to UNYQ automatically when you are done; the photos will be uploaded in the background.
- Review and correct the pictures and measurements when needed.
The UNYQ Armor™ App uses the following functions from your device:
- The App can be used with Wifi connection, 4G, 3G or without connection. The features can change depending on connection.
- The App sends the pictures taken in the background, even though the application closes after placing the order. This feature uses battery and Wifi / 4G / 3G connection while it is running.
- For the correct operation of the ordering process, the location of the device needs to be activated.