- Western Digital Corporation
- File Size
- 25.98 MB
- Release Date
- 2018-10-27 11:08:04
- Version Updated Date
- 2019-05-24 18:58:20
- Release Notes
- New screenshots
- Minimum iOS Version 9.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - Watch4 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
This app is free to download and specifically designed to help participants connect, engage, and take part in an interactive experience at the Western Digital event.
The Western Digital event app provides everything you need to know on your mobile device. Key features of the app:
- Real-time voting and Q&A, session feedback, audience response systems and QR code scanning.
- Creating your own personalized agenda and exploring sessions, speakers and participant list.
- Instant messaging and pop-up notifications.
- Connecting with other participants by exchanging digital business cards and in-app messaging.
- Other engaging features such as maps, questionnaires, documents and notes.
IMPORTANT - You must be a registered participant at the Western Digital Event in under to use this app.