JETS Magazine - Aviation heritage news on classic airliner, military aircraft, aeroplane & jets
- Key Publishing
- File Size
- 22.02 MB
- Release Date
- 2016-03-16 14:32:18
- Version Updated Date
- 2016-06-07 23:54:39
- Release Notes
- General bug fixes, performance and memory improvements
(If updating from v4.9.86 or lower:
New iPhone Layout
Fix for issue download problem on iOS9)
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at email@example.com**
- Minimum iOS Version 7.0 - iPhone4 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - Watch4 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen - iPhone11 - iPhone11Pro - Watch5 - iPadSeventhGen - iPadSeventhGenCellular - iPhone11ProMax
JETS - The best in vintage and classic jet aircraft.
Brought to you by Key Publishing Ltd, Europe’s Leading Aviation Publisher.
JETS is a fresh and feature-packed publication that focuses on our civil aviation heritage from the 1950s onwards, reflecting the birth of jet-engined aircraft and their subsequent dominance of our skies. Aside from iconic civil types such as Concorde, the magazine also looks at memorable military jets such as the Harrier and Hurricane.
Regulars feature include:
• From the Cockpit - A pilot’s-eye view of some of the world’s most legendary aircraft.
• Airline History - Detailed timelines and articles covering the landmark years of one of the classic commercial carriers.
• Military History - Iconic military aircraft and their roles in conflicts around the world.
• Pioneers - The people and inspiration behind some of the most recognisable aircraft types.
• Classics Compared - Two important aircraft analysed side-by-side.
And much, much more!
Please note: Posters, calendars or wall planners, plans, decals etc. may not necessarily be included with this digital issue. Please check the specific issue’s description within the app, to see if it is included with that digital version.
In App issues:
UK £2.99. U.S. $2.99. Europe €2.99. Aus $4.49.
Further discounts are available, if you subscribe.
Available subscriptions are:
Bi-monthly subscriptions: UK £2.99. U.S. $3.99. Europe €3.99. Aus $5.99 (1 issue)
6 Months: UK £9.99. U.S. $12.99 Europe €12.99 Aus $19.99 (3 issues)
12 months: UK £17.99. U.S. $23.99. Europe €23.99. Aus $37.99. (6 issues)
Published by Key Publishing Ltd. The entire contents of this title is © copyright 2017. All rights reserved.
This is a free app download. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Prices subject to change.
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update, please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our terms and conditions here: