4 of 5 ( 100 votes )
- Arshish Bhathena
- USD 9.99
- File Size
- 12.27 MB
- Release Date
- 2014-08-05 08:44:47
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-07-10 19:38:20
- Release Notes
- Bug fix for iphone 6.
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 9.0 - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen - iPhone11 - iPhone11Pro - iPadSeventhGen - iPadSeventhGenCellular - iPhone11ProMax
The best adult content blocker for your browser on IOS. Armor is so easy to install one tap and you're done.
Complete privacy while online, we block the trackers that would otherwise track you while you browse.
NOTE: We are currently working on a major update to offer more blocking options, update our blocker and tracker rules.
• Armor works with all networks. No need separate setup for every network you use.
• Armor allows you to protect your privacy by blocking mobile trackers. Internet trackers cannot easily record your activity.
• Armor connections stay direct, fast and secure. Bad Content and Ads are blocked on your device.
• Armor setup is simple! Just download the app, activate and you are done.
• Armor can be turned on or off with just one click.
Armor adult content & ad blocker subscription.
TRY IT FREE FOR THREE DAYS!
Then $9.99 a month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.