- Yuri Farafonov
- USD 0.99
- File Size
- 49.88 MB
- Release Date
- 2016-09-04 02:31:23
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-05-21 16:03:48
- Release Notes
- minor bug fixes and improvements
- Minimum iOS Version 8.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76
STREET Dice Poker is a variation of the dice game. The main difference from the games of this genre is the balance between luck and mathematical calculation.
Good luck by calculation – so you can briefly express the principle which underlies gameplay.
• The game objective is to score as many points and bonuses as possible.
• Strategy of the game consists in the optimal spending of a limited number of attempts (36, 48 or 60) for closing 12 game combinations.
• The tactics, as in any game with multiple opponents, varies depending on the current situation taking into account the factors of psychological confrontation (risk, excitement, etc.).
The combination of apt strategy, flexible tactics and reasonable risks taking is the key to your success!
• The game features three robots, each of them has its own style of playing and can act not only as an opponent but as a partner in the game.
• Using the robot as an assistant allows even the kids to take an active part in the game, useful at the stage of learning to play the game.
• A panel with quick play buttons allows you to speed up game combinations performance and take into account different temperaments of the players.
• Screen image rotation button eliminates the necessity to transfer or rotate the device (tablet) when in the collective game.
• Quick switching from one set of participants to another.
The game interface is simple and intuitive and provides comfortable game on small mobile devices.
The application is free of any advertising and in-app purchases.
Sounds for this application are taken from freesound.org.
Licenses: Creative Commons 0 (https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/),
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode).
Images for this application are taken from pixabay.com (license: Creative Commons 0).
P.S. Your feedback is highly appreciated. It will help us to continuously improve the app and include new features.